ZenAdvert.com Forum
Links and sites fakes with virus and mal ware in side adverseting. Started by batmat 2016-09-07 at 15:41
Jump to page:
12 replies to this topic
batmat
Posts: 20
Admin Please Atention for this.

Fixed adversetiments.

Adverseting put here.

Title: Vote for ZenAdvert is indicate com mal ware.
This information for google crome detect.

Beaware all members.
RomanMerk
Moderator
Posts: 188
Hello,
Thanks for report.
I check this link.
This ad offer you support Zenadvert at NBR voting system.On this moment I not found avy viruses there
Только проверенные мной сайты
http://savepic.net/9839112.jpg
batmat
Posts: 20
Quote: RomanMerk
Hello,
Thanks for report.
I check this link.
This ad offer you support Zenadvert at NBR voting system.On this moment I not found avy viruses there



The problem seems to be solved. Thank you.
unadkatrushi111
Posts: 2
Quote: RomanMerk
Hello,
Thanks for report.
I check this link.
This ad offer you support Zenadvert at NBR voting system.On this moment I not found avy viruses there
ramizhale
Posts: 1
Quote: batmat
Admin Please Atention for this.

Fixed adversetiments.

Adverseting put here.

Title: Vote for ZenAdvert is indicate com mal ware.
This information for google crome detect.

Beaware all members.
imr12
Posts: 3
Quote: RomanMerk
Hello,
Thanks for report.
I check this link.
This ad offer you support Zenadvert at NBR voting system.On this moment I not found avy viruses there
batmat
Posts: 20
Hello, Admin

Virus detect in offerwall.
Thanks for report.
batmat
Posts: 20
More on time.

Link in ads with download don't requeried.

http://www.zenadvert.com/fixedads_surfer.php?view=surfer&t=3edd33a96766794c4dbc79dc94ac2a62

sksaini1994
Posts: 4
Quote: batmat
Admin Please Atention for this.

Fixed adversetiments.

Adverseting put here.

Title: Vote for ZenAdvert is indicate com mal ware.
This information for google crome detect.

Beaware all members.

hallo
snj2017
Posts: 6
Received: $0.000000
Balance: $0.659354
Referrals: 1
Quote: RomanMerk
Hello,
Thanks for report.
I check this link.
This ad offer you support Zenadvert at NBR voting system.On this moment I not found avy viruses there
Jump to page:
Featured Links
Featured Ads
Advertise here
Advertise here